Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Angry + Stress + Scare + Tense

hoho...
Almost 2 weeks, I've been very busy doing SP Setia Report.
Why on earth, from all human being creature in this P&T dept, I'm the only lucky person, the chosen one who have to deal with this issue. Seven reports need to be programmed.
Arghh..will never forget the feeling while doing this issue. Anger, scare, stress..all mix around in my small dummy brain.
Angry because I'm the lucky number one, scare because I really dunno how to do this report, the behavior, how it would works, can it cater all scenarios, what impact to the existing data, amount if I change the coding, and the most important thing, I really dunno how to test the reports based on the given scenarios
Stress? Because the project manager, consultant and even Raymond, one of the board director keep pushing me. Ask me to deliver on time, keep asking when I can finish doing the report. WTF!!!
Rs mcm perlu dimaki saja mereka satu persatu. Ingt, report ni, dgn sekadar berniat, mampu untuk menyelesaikan segalanya. Memang menyakitkn hati, dgn isu lain2 yg x putus2.
Lps da siap, byk plak kejadahnya..Ini x btol, ini x cater.Padahal, mende yg aku buat tu da out of scope. Kalo nk mcm2, buat sendri la..mmg mcm F!
huh..penat jgk melepaskan kemarahan.
I should let this feeling out, on the day they make me stress!! but, I've been very busy, so don't have the time to jot down this mumble around..heheh..
Those people, who make me feel this way should go and die in hell..huhu.
Tidak dilupa, thanks to my team-mates; Bryan, Chia Wei and Anders yang da byk menabur jasa, keringat, tenaga and buah fikiran to make sure this reports can be deliver on time. This is the pix of my team-mates =P

Thank you Allah, today a little bit rilex from 2 weeks before. Even SP Setia reports is not fully completed yet, I still got some time to rest. No more nightmares from YC the consultant and Raymond. Please!! Don't let any issue to come back. I really need to calm down and get some rest after struggle while doing this report and facing the peoples who make me feel like living in hell..huhu..
ok, cukup smpi di sini..I should sit back and continue my work.

3 comments: