Saturday, June 27, 2009

The unfortunate saturday..working + losing

Here am I again.
Can't wait to update my blog, but dunno what should I write.
Now, sitting on my un-ergonomic chair in this office, facing this old-giant pc.
Actually, I got 4 urgent issues need to be settled before next Tuesday.
But look at what am I doing right now?
I'm updating my blog!!isk3.. Aqua, u shud focus on ur work.
Even, I'm wasting my valuable holiday by coming to the office and working but still I'm wasting my working time on doing something else - blogging.
Haha..I don't care =P
Today, I lost one of my house-mate, k.ira. She moved out this morning to further her study in UPSI. Arghh..I'm losing one of my few friends in KL.
We're not so closed but still I feel sad and gloomy after she's leaving. We just know each other within three month back. She's my sister's friend who happened to be one of my house-mate after she and my sister helped me and Nana moved in to our new house in Damansara Damai.
Urmm..I think, I can't let people leave me. It'll makes me feel sad, even they are no one in my life.huhu..I hate the word 'SEPERATE', 'FAREWELL'.
But, I think this is the perfect quote that I should always keep in my mind.

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach

2 comments:

  1. ehh..ida ade giant pc ke..wahh sangat besar juga itu pc (bace dlm nada ayat iklan beras moghul basmathi).

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh..kne ke gn nada iklan tu?kalo gn nada si tanggechi bli eskrem bley x?

    ReplyDelete